located downtown Pacific Grove ~ serving Pacific Grove, PebbleBeach, Carmel~by~the~Sea & Monterey
special home~visits by reservation
who has a B.S. degree in Dental Hygiene from Loma Linda Univeristy and is certified to administer the advanced Beaming White cosmetic teeth whitening system.
As You ponder how lovely it would be to have a brighter smile, please do schedule a free 5 minute consultation at cozy luxurious Pearly Whites boutique. This will give you the opportunity to see the space ~ how I've created something really special for your pleasure ~ a blend of dental and beauty ~ for your safety, comfort & privacy. We can meet one another! I will "interview" your teeth:::asking them appropriate dental questions to make sure this procedure will be right for them = You.
If we agree to proceed, I will evaluate the current color of your teeth. With a shade guide, we will ascertain how much lighter you would like your teeth to become. We will hope for the best results possible for you considering your specific needs.
Then, we will schedule an hour long appointment for Your personalized & professional Pearly Whites session.
Beaming White is an FDA approved cosmetic teeth whitening system. It is safe & effective yielding great results. At the non-dentist level, the level of hydrogen peroxide used and the intensity of the cool blue LED light
make it legal for a Dental Hygienist to administer.
Each person's teeth are unique. The current shade of your teeth depends on many different factors; extrinsic staining such as years of drinking coffee, wine, smoke...the natural aging process, all have an effect.
Thesea factors determine how much brighter your teeth will be able to lighten.
The first treatment will use a certain amount of the hydrogen peroxide gel and the cool blue LED light for 20 minutes.
If you are satisfied with that level of brightening, great!
If you are interested to brighten up further, you will choose to have the second 20 minute treatment with another dose of hydrogen peroxide and the activating light.
if you are satisfied , so be it! If you would like to brighten up more, we will administer a third 20 minute treatment. In most every case, 3 treatments in a row are sufficient to brighten up any smile!
~ Can I really get whiter teeth?
* Yes! The Beaming White Advanced Teeth Whitening System can take your teeth
from approximately 2 to 12 shades lighter.
~ Is there Pain?
* Depending upon the condition of your teeth and gums; if you have a cavity or recessed tissues, the hydrogen peroxide gel may be irritating. This sort of discomfort usually fades away in 15 min or so, or, If there is pain during treatment, we stop. I would recommend that you see your dentist as soon as possible.
* There can be some agitation of the lips while the lip retractor is in place during treatment. We prevent this possibility by applying Vitamin E oil to the lips. If there is any pinching, we readjust the retractor.
* In some infrequent cases, people can experience some sensitivity of their newly whitened teeth. This usually disappears in a day or 3. There are specific after care Instructions to follow.
~ Does your teeth whitening process cost less than at the dentist's office?
* Yes. It costs quite a lot less.
The percentage of hydrogen peroxide is of a lesser strength, therefore, making a Pearly Whites treatment very affordable and yet still very effective.
I know for myself, as my own Pearly Whites treatment brought my 50 year old teeth up 8 shades!
* As a Dental Hygienist, I wish to bring You the lovely results of a professional teeth whitening at a fraction of the cost at the dentist.
~ How long does it last?
* Everybody is different. It depends on your natural genetics, how much stain producing liquids and foods You slip by those Pearly Whites & if you continue with after care products that can keep them lightened. Subsequent touch up treatments are available as is another Pearly Whites session 3 or 5 or 10 years down the line. The teeth slowly fade. It's a chemical process... ask me!
~ Do over the counter products work?
* Every teeth whitening product is going to contain SOME amount of the active ingredient (hydrogen peroxide). It's the percentage that makes all the difference. A toothpaste may have 1%. The dentist office may have 36%. Pearly Whites has 16%.
Please do be in touch with me as I love to answer questions about dentistry and especially to share a free consultation with you...to help you looking bright & shining those Pearly Whites!
159 17th Street, Pacific Grove, California 93950, United States
Very special in-your-home sessions available upon special request with special arrangements